Online Business Banking
Business Online Banking Options
Member Direct® Login
Member Direct Business® Login
Member Direct Business® is a new feature available to Bulkley Valley Credit Union’s business members. Members interested in this service should contact their local branch for more information. If you are a business member and have not requested this enhanced on-line service, please choose the Bank Online Personal on our home page or the Member Direct® link above.
If you now have MemberDirect Business® access, please choose the Member Direct Business® link above.
Features of Member Direct Business®
allows business members comprehensive online business tools and services, convenient access and features that save time and money, and effective control over access, permissions and usage.
- Review and manage multiple business accounts and all your transactions with one sign-in
- Grant access and permissions to multiple employees for specific accounts and tasks, even if they are not account signers
- Reduce administration time by streamlining repetitive tasks, such as automated transfers and wire payments
- Easily download and transfer account data to your accounting software
- Enhanced online security with unique User IDs and passwords for each user
- Other features—enjoy cheque imaging, bill payments, transfers between all your business accounts, stop payments and more
The Directors, Management and Staff wish everyone a very happy and safe Family Day weekend!
All Branches are open regular hours on Friday February 10th, and then closed on February 11th and 13th.
Regular hours will resume on Tuesday February 14th.
Enjoy your weekend!
If you are a 'BVCU Mobile App' user, the procedure for logging in has changed.
When you attempt to log in for the first time, there will be an error message - which is shown in the full story - which explains that you must add a '0' in front of your current 6 digit login. Once you have done this, you will be able to log in as usual.
If you use 'Memorized Accounts' or 'Remember Me', you will need to 'Select Other Login' and continue in the same manner as above to create a new saved login with 7 digits. If you have 'Saved Logins' with only 6 digits under 'Settings' you MUST delete those.
Starting today, you will be required to enter the last 7 numbers of your MemberCard, rather than the 6 you currently use. This means adding a '0' in front of your existing 6 number login.
There will be no change to your Access Code (PAC)
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this change.