Online Brokerage Services
Securities are offered through Qtrade Advisor, a division of Qtrade Securities Inc. Member of the Canadian Investor Protect Fund
Online investing with Qtrade Investor
We have partnered with Qtrade Investor to provide you with online investing from one of Canada’s best online brokers.
Whether you are new to online investing, or have been trading for a while, Qtrade Investor can help you reach your investment goals:
- Exceptional value: $8.75 stock trades for everyone, regardless of your account value, and $6.95 stock trades for more active traders. Plus, choose from 60 free ETFs and trade mutual funds commission free.
- Outstanding service: Prompt, friendly service is part of the Qtrade experience. Get the right answers and solutions, right away. Knowledgeable investment representatives are ready to help you open a new account, transfer funds, or place a trade.
- Accounts you need: Non-registered and registered accounts, including cash, margin, RSP, TFSA, RESP, RIF, and more.
- Investment choices: Build a diversified portfolio from a wide range of investments including stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, bonds, GICs, and options, plus new issues/IPOs.
- Planning and research tools: In-depth research and powerful tools to help you set goals, find and evaluate investing ideas, and review your portfolio. Qtrade gives you all the essentials, plus plenty of extras, including real-time quotes, analysts’ recommendations, market news, investment screening tools, model portfolios, technical data, and much more.
- Convenient access: Stay connected to the markets, wherever, whenever. Invest, monitor your portfolio positions and access market information online, with Qtrade Mobile for iPhone and iPad, or with MobileWeb for Android and other mobile browsers.
- Award-winning trading experience: Qtrade Investor’s easy-to-use and comprehensive trading platform has consistently been rated among Canada’s best by independent reviewers, including The Globe and Mail, Morningstar® and MoneySense.
Find out how Qtrade Investor can help you reach your financial goals. Click here to find out how.
Online brokerage services are offered through Qtrade Investor, a division of Qtrade Securities Inc., Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
Members will notice a change in how MemberDirect® appears now that our Banking System Conversion is complete. All accounts that a member has an ownership in will show in your list of accounts. For ease of use and identification, those accounts can be renamed by the account owner for easier identification going forward. In the “My Accounts’ area, in the top left corner of the MemberDirect® home page, there is an option to ‘Rename Accounts’. For any additional assistance or concerns please contact your local branch staff, and they will be pleased to assist you.
All Bulkley Valley Credit Union members will receive a statement up to the conversion date of March 17th.
Chequing account members will receive a second statement at the end of March.
Non-chequing accounts will receive their next statement following the regular schedule, at the end of June.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during our conversion.