Online Brokerage Services
Securities are offered through Qtrade Advisor, a division of Qtrade Securities Inc. Member of the Canadian Investor Protect Fund
Online investing with Qtrade Investor
We have partnered with Qtrade Investor to provide you with online investing from one of Canada’s best online brokers.
Whether you are new to online investing, or have been trading for a while, Qtrade Investor can help you reach your investment goals:
- Exceptional value: $8.75 stock trades for everyone, regardless of your account value, and $6.95 stock trades for more active traders. Plus, choose from 60 free ETFs and trade mutual funds commission free.
- Outstanding service: Prompt, friendly service is part of the Qtrade experience. Get the right answers and solutions, right away. Knowledgeable investment representatives are ready to help you open a new account, transfer funds, or place a trade.
- Accounts you need: Non-registered and registered accounts, including cash, margin, RSP, TFSA, RESP, RIF, and more.
- Investment choices: Build a diversified portfolio from a wide range of investments including stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, bonds, GICs, and options, plus new issues/IPOs.
- Planning and research tools: In-depth research and powerful tools to help you set goals, find and evaluate investing ideas, and review your portfolio. Qtrade gives you all the essentials, plus plenty of extras, including real-time quotes, analysts’ recommendations, market news, investment screening tools, model portfolios, technical data, and much more.
- Convenient access: Stay connected to the markets, wherever, whenever. Invest, monitor your portfolio positions and access market information online, with Qtrade Mobile for iPhone and iPad, or with MobileWeb for Android and other mobile browsers.
- Award-winning trading experience: Qtrade Investor’s easy-to-use and comprehensive trading platform has consistently been rated among Canada’s best by independent reviewers, including The Globe and Mail, Morningstar® and MoneySense.
Find out how Qtrade Investor can help you reach your financial goals. Click here to find out how.
Online brokerage services are offered through Qtrade Investor, a division of Qtrade Securities Inc., Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
The Directors, Management and Staff wish everyone a very happy and safe Family Day weekend!
All Branches are open regular hours on Friday February 10th, and then closed on February 11th and 13th.
Regular hours will resume on Tuesday February 14th.
Enjoy your weekend!
If you are a 'BVCU Mobile App' user, the procedure for logging in has changed.
When you attempt to log in for the first time, there will be an error message - which is shown in the full story - which explains that you must add a '0' in front of your current 6 digit login. Once you have done this, you will be able to log in as usual.
If you use 'Memorized Accounts' or 'Remember Me', you will need to 'Select Other Login' and continue in the same manner as above to create a new saved login with 7 digits. If you have 'Saved Logins' with only 6 digits under 'Settings' you MUST delete those.
Starting today, you will be required to enter the last 7 numbers of your MemberCard, rather than the 6 you currently use. This means adding a '0' in front of your existing 6 number login.
There will be no change to your Access Code (PAC)
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this change.